improve our service to you and make visits to our websites/apps as pleasant as possible.
send you the newsletter (if you subscribe to it).
send or display to you - where permitted - targeted advertising.
handle your requests via our customer service department.
fulfil obligations as part of statutory requirements.
fulfil our security requirements (e.g., for crime detection purposes); compile statistics; and for purposes of quality assurance, process optimization and planning certainty.
data may be used in our testing environment as we move across to more improved applications and platforms to improve the service we provide to our customers. The data won’t be changed in any way and the security and integrity of the data will still be upheld.
You have the right to: be informed about the collection and use of your personal data; have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
have person data erased. This right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances, as it must be permitted by law and in compliance with existing contractual conditions; request access to your personal data;
request the restriction or suppression of your personal data although this is not an absolute right and will only apply in certain circumstances; and to object to the processing of your personal data. This right only applies in certain circumstances.
If you have any problems or concerns in relation to your personal data, or wish to exercise one of your rights, please get in touch with us by contacting customer service team or Simply get in touch with us by using the contact form.
Where statutory periods do not exist, the data will be stored for contract performance and invoicing purposes and as proof of the correct performance of the contract, until the liability periods expire, and it will subsequently be erased.
As far as you have enabled geo localization functions in your browser, respectively in your operating system we will use this data to offer you location-based services (e. g. location of the nearest branch, nearest suppliers/customer, etc.). We will not use this data for any other purpose. If you disable this function your data will be immediately deleted.
You have right to object at any time to this processing. To exercise your right, simply get in touch with us by using the contact us form.
If you register for one of our newsletters, we are entitled to use your e-mail address for this purpose. You may unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by clicking the relevant link at the bottom of the newsletter. If you either object or unsubscribe from our newsletter services the respective data will be deleted and no longer be processed for such purposes.
Some personal data may be shared with non-marketing third parties, this is necessary to help process orders and provide customer based services. For instance, it may be necessary to pass on your address and order data to our contractors when you order for other services.
We may be required to disclose personal data in order to comply with legal obligations, to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and any other agreements, or the prevention or detection of crime. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention of money laundering.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time and generally improve the user experience. It can also help to ensure that adverts you see online are more relevant to you and your interests.
Cookies may be used on this website
A list of all the cookies may be used on the Website by category is set out below.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close your browser. These facilitate various tasks such as allowing a website to identify that a user of a particular device is navigating from page to page, supporting website security or basic functionality.
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent cookies last after you have closed your browser, and allow a website to remember your actions and preferences. Sometimes persistent cookies are used by websites to provide targeted advertising based upon the browsing history of the device. We use persistent cookies to allow us to analyse customer visits to our site. These cookies help us to understand how customers arrive at and use our site so we can improve the overall service.
- Essential Cookies: Cookies essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, and ensuring the security of your experience. Without these cookies services you have asked for, such as applying for products and/or managing your accounts, cannot be provided. These cookies don’t gather information about you for the purposes of marketing.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use a web site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. All information these cookies collect is only used to improve how a website works, the user experience and to optimise our advertising.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your username). The information these cookies collect is anonymized (i.e. it does not contain your name, address etc.) and they do not track your browsing activity across other websites.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies collect several pieces of information about your browsing habits. They are usually placed by third party advertising networks. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as media publishers. These organizations do this in order to provide you with targeted adverts more relevant to you and your interests.